On 2003-05-30, 08:11 GMT, K S Sreeram wrote:
> Does that mean that there is no way to get a rendered view of any
> latex packages inside of LyX?

In order for a package to be fully supported in LyX, good guys
developing LyX have to write specific code for it. There is still
growing list of packages which are directly supported by LyX (and you
usually then do not have load package with \usepackage in Preabmle), but
of course this list is not endless, because it is impractical to support
every small package for obscure use (I know, what I am talking -- my
wife is a linguist, so we spent a lot of time with indecipherable
gb4e.sty commands in ERT) and of course developers can do just much.

Matej

--
Matej Cepl,