hello,

when I have one of those floatflt figures, the ones where text is supposed to
wrap around them, right at the end of the document, just before the bibtex
bibliography, the figure ends up getting laid out ON TOP of the bibliography,
on the bibliography page. Very strange sight. It seems it's even trying to
wrap the bibliography around the picture, but it only gets to move the title,
the word Bibliography, and then everything goes to hell.

It's especially strange since I have a page break right before the
bibliography so it should be on its own page no matter what.

The extended features doc DID say that the package was kinda fragile though,
so, I guess I shoulda seen it comin'. But if someone knows a way around this
that is not a huge pain with writing tons of weird LaTeX code and exporting
to and fro... then don't be shy.

Alex

--
A terrorist is a man with a bomb but without an air force.