On Fri, 12 Sep 2003, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:

> In some earlier verision of LyX centering of graphics was done
> automatically, however we (or was it I) changed this since this is not
> the default in LaTeX.

Lars,

  Any way it's done is fine with me, as long as I can get what I want from
it. I had no problems with the old interface as the program worked, but I
sure have come to like the Qt interface better.

  I'm seriously into a book (written with LyX and Xfig) and these tools are
making it quick and easy. Well, sort of easy. :-) I take a lot of time
looking at the users guide and advanced guide to figure out how to do what I
need, but I'm learning more than I had needed in all my previous use.

  Come to think of it, ... I did some articles with figures and they were
automatically centered. Guess that's why it didn't occur to me to look for a
command/menu choice to do this now.

Thanks,

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President