I'm writing some lab exercise instructions for students.
Since there are many of them, I haven't put the instructions
online as PDF to save printers and paper. But I know PDF has a feature to disable printing, and if I could use that feature from LyX/pdflatex, it would be great.

Is it possible to set a flag in PDF files using LyX/pdflatex or
something else on Linux, that disallows printing in most programs?

I know this is easy to work around, but the intention is not to
stop students completely from printing the file, but just encourage that.

I'm using Debian Sarge.