This is one the copyeditor caught. In the list of tables, the table
numbers are left-aligned and there's a small space between the number and
the table caption. This works fine until it gets to Chapter 12, Table 10 and
beyond. With the four digits (and separating period; e.g., 12.10) there is
no longer a space between the digits and the title.

  I'm using Springer's svmono book class. What LaTeX do I put where so the
list has better spacing between the left-most numbers and the titles in the
center?

  If this is not clear, please let me know. I've been working on the index
and copyedits plus getting out a report and marketing. I may know what I
want to write, but you may not read it that way. :-)

TIA,

Rich

--
Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President