Kevin Pfeiffer writes:
> Angus Leeming writes:
> > Kevin Pfeiffer wrote:
> > > Is there a way that I can do this:
> > >
> > > Find:  "My text to replace"
> > > Replace with: [an ERT container and its contents]
> > >
> > > -Kevin
> >
> > Not within LyX. Outside LyX it's trivial because you're just
> > replacing one string with another.
>
> No problem, but that should be on the feature request list I would
> think.

Following up on my own message, I see that one can already cut and paste
these objects, so perhaps adding them to the find/replace menu is not so
difficult?

Speaking of which, it would be nice to have a regular expressions switch
in find/replace as well. It does exist in some other Lyx menu already
(don't remember exactly where), but not in find/replace.

--
Kevin Pfeiffer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Tiros-Translations