Angus Leeming wrote:
Johan Ingvast wrote:

Hi
I use the preview of math which works fine.
However now I want to use the package showkeys for my printouts. Then
there is a problem with the preview. Both the preview package and
the showkeys put the labels to the right of the equations, which
makes them unreadable.
Is there any way to either
* Have preview package not use the option "showkeys"
* Suppress the use of showkeys package when in preview mode

I think that the best solution here is to take this to the auctex list. That way David Kastrup can address the root cause of the problem.

huh?? It is a LyX problem, that the options are hardcoded .. make them available in the preferences and everything is ok.

Hebrert