Angus Leeming writes:
> In 1.3.6 you'll be able to define the converter as
> "sh $$s/scripts/latex-indexbuild $$i $$o"
>
> which will mean that LyX will look for it in
>     $HOME/.lyx/scripts/
>     /usr/local/share/lyx/scripts/

It's not the script (which is in my bin path) but a little config file
(names to be added to index) that needs to be found. It's nice to keep
that (since it's project-specific) in the same folder with the LyX doc
----- a thought interrupts -----
-- actually, even better would be to throw it in the preamble of the doc,
maybe, either behind a comment symbol or ??

I'll do something like that instead; then the file never can get lost or
forgotten (is just a small list of names).

-K

--
Kevin Pfeiffer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Tiros-Translations