Hi there,

I would like to show all (or additional) literature from my bib-file in the
bibliography, and not just the literature I am citing. I have tried to follow
the advise at:

http://www.texnik.de//bibtex/bibtex.phtml#cite*

by inserting "\nocite{*}" as ERT in my LyX document. But this changes the look
of my bibliography from "apalike" - author (year) title - to a numerical
notation.

I am using NatBib with the "autor-year" option.
Style: "apalike".
LyX 1.3.4 on Linux

What am I doing wrong? How do I ask NatBib to add literature to the
bibliopraphy that is not citet?

Janus

--
Roskilde University, Denmark.
Department of Technology and Social Science.