Marcelo AcuÃfffff1a wrote:

4) I have an hybrid style. After itemizes, tables, fig, etc. next paragraph is not indented. After title of section the paragraph get indentation. I need modify a lot of paragraph for get coherence.

This is deliberate.
Indentation exists to show where a new paragraph starts.  It is therefore
necessary between paragraphs, or you might be unable to see the
paragraph separation at all.

It is not necessary after an itemize/table/enumeration, the reader
know for sure that a new paragraph is starting *because*
the previous itemize/table/enumeration ended!

Indenting everything is actually poor typography. It is done
by simplistic software, and by people who haven't learned this.
Still, there is a latex package that achieves this if you really want it.

Helge Hafting