Uwe StÃhr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> TGreiner schrieb:
>
> > I tried the German Win32 version on Lyx 1.3.5. By importing a Latex
> > document, I got the following error:
> > "Der Befehl "...lyx1.3.5/lyx/share/lyx/lyx2lyx/lyx2lyx" ist entweder
> > falsch
> > geschrieben oder konnte nicht gefunden werden."
>
> LyXWin is still a bit buggy in including/converting documents. You can
> have a look at
>
> http://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/WindowsSetup
>
> if someone published a solution.
>
> But lyx2lyx is a converter for different LyX file versions. If you want
> to convert LaTeX to LyX, you should check out the new program tex2lyx:
>
> http://wiki.lyx.org/LaTeX/LatexToLyx
>
> regards Uwe

AFAIK, LaTeX import occurs in two phases: first reLyX/tex2lyx translates LaTeX
to some version of LyX, and then lyx2lyx converts it to the right version of
LyX format you may be using: 221, for LyX 1.3.5

I still use the `old' reLyX script, for tex2lyx, in its current incarnation, is
too bloated to my taste, and I have to reconvert the output to LyX 221 anyway.
So simply use the lyx2lyx.cmd suggested in the wiki page, and you may be all
set.

If that fails, you may cook a tex2lyx.cmd file calling both reLyX and lyx2lyx,
in fact faking the behavior of the new tex2lyx...

Luis.