Thank you very much! I did manage to get the numbering in front of my own
chapter title and also got rid of the space above the chapter title. Great!
However, I still have the space at the end of a chapter before a new chapter
starts. Can I somehow let a new chapter start on the same page the last one
ends?

Liliann