I have a LyX file for a book that essentially contains a list of include statements for the single chapters. Additionally, it has a long preamble with all the formatting instructions.

Since I am now fiddling with formatting details, I would like LyX/LaTeX to typeset everything from scratch whenever I chose the View>>PDF option. Is it possible to do that? Most of the times LyX seems to relies on the previously generated files.

Thanks for the help,

Stefano

Stefano Franchi
Department of Philosophy                  Ph:  (64) 9 373-7599 x83940
University Of Auckland                  Fax: (64) 9 373-7408
Private Bag 92019                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Auckland
New Zealand