Myriam Abramson wrote:
Hi!

I desperately need to include some animation. I tried the multiinclude
as in the Beamer's users guide but I got a "file corrupted" message
with acroread (7.0). Any ideas?

I also tried various other things but I can't get any graphics
animation going. I would really like to have an example using
multiinclude that works.
TIA

                                   myriam

Here's the world's smallest LyX example using multiinclude (one slide, two image files, no frills). I'll send you a zip archive with the image files directly, for what its worth. No problems displaying it in Acrobat Reader here. It's so simple, I doubt it will help. Perhaps you should post a minimal dysfunctional example?

Paul