On Nov 17, 2005, at 6:56 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi everyone!

I'm using author-year citation style with the apa style for the bibliography. I am referencing articles/studies of some organisations, like for example the "World Heath Organisation" and I would like it to appear as "WHO, year" in the text and as "WHO, World Health Organisation (year) ect" in the bibliography. Does anyone have any idea which field to use? With @article and WHO as author I get WHO, W.H.O...

Thank you!

Liliann

Try using the \citealias command.

Here's an example from  my bibtex file
@techreport{FEMA350,
        author = {{Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)}},
title = {Recommended seismic design criteria for new steel moment-frame buildings},
        year = 2000,
        number = {FEMA-350},
        address = {Washington, D.C.}
}

At the beginning of my LyX file I have in ERT
\defcitealias{FEMA350}{FEMA}

At the location of my citation I use in ERT
\citetalias{FEMA350}
Followed by a normal LyX citation reference to FEMA350 with Citation Style selected to only give the date

The result is
"FEMA 2000" in the text
and
"Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)..." in the bibliography

Hope that works for you.
Steve