Hi,

I've looked through the subfig package and searched the LyX site as
well, but can't figure out a couple things with the list of figures
page.

I'm using subfigures only (grahics within floats) and was able to modify
my subfigures (captions) as needed. I also use used
\setcounter{lodepth}{2} so that they show up in the list.

But now a couple problems.

1. I need something like "tocleft" to move the subfigures to the far
left side (since their are no figures).

2. I'm wondering how to use the "short caption" feature. (My captions
are within the LyX "caption" fields under "Subfigures". Can I somehow
add this there (to the LaTeX options right below it)?

I've tried this in the preamble:
\captionsetup[subfigure]{labelformat=simple}

But get a "missing \begin{document}" error.

-Kevin

--
Kevin Pfeiffer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Tiros-Translations