On Friday 31 March 2006 06:14 am, Horacio Emilio Pérez Sánchez wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am writting a big document with a lot of pages and I would want to have
> my document (book format), with the chapter tittle in the left pages and
> the section name in the right pages. Is there any way to do this in lyx ?
>
> Thanks in advance.

Here's some documentation on that issue:

http://www.troubleshooters.com/lpm/200210/200210.htm

The actual part about headers and footers is here:

http://www.troubleshooters.com/lpm/200210/200210.htm#_HeadersandFooters

but I'd recommend reading the whole document to understand what's in the
headers and footers section.

Thanks

Steve

Steve Litt
Author:
   * Universal Troubleshooting Process courseware
   * Troubleshooting Techniques of the Successful Technologist
   * Rapid Learning: Secret Weapon of the Successful Technologist
Webmaster
   * Troubleshooters.Com
   * http://www.troubleshooters.com