Marcelo Acuña wrote:
Hello,
I need get centered or right aligned data in columns
in table. I want to use bookstab package but I can´t
find how make it. Documentation not explain this.
Thanks.
Marcelo

Isn't this handled just the same as in an ordinary table? In LyX 1.3.7, right-click on the column you want to change and set the horizontal alignment selection to what you want. If you are doing the table entirely in ERT, the last argument to \begin{tabular} should be something like {llclrc} where there is a letter for each column (l for left aligned, r for right aligned, c for centered).

/Paul