Peter Bowyer wrote:
Hi,

I have a LyX file designed for printing, with large image files etc. The PDF created is over 3MB, and I would now like to make a 72dpi version to publish online. I can't find anything in the documentation about forcing resampling of the images, can anyone share how this is done? It has to be pdflatex due to some packages I'm using.

Thanks,
Peter

I don't know how to do this in LyX, but if you're on Windows, you could install PDFCreator (http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator), which is a printer driver to generate PDF output, then print your document through it. It has an option to change the print resolution.

/Paul