J. Marton wrote:
Dear Ladies & Gentlemen of Lyx,
Maybe You can help me, whenever I insert a graph into the text, either with ending jpeg, bmp or any else and then try to View DVI, then I get this error-message window: Die Datei kann nicht konvertiert werden Fehler beim Ausführen von python „C:/Programme/Lys/resources/scripts/clean_dvi.py » Maybe please You can give me a hint so that I can solve my problem, Your Faithfully, Matyas

Do you have Python installed? If so, do you have dt2dv and dv2dt installed (quite possibly in the LyX bin directory)?

/Paul