Steve Litt wrote:

I also discovered some things requiring even more knowledge than I have, and after a few hours of web search and experimentation failed, I sent this email...

1) The suggestions of \href{mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]@mydomain.com} would not start the Mozilla email client, at least on my box. I click it and nothing happens. Any suggestions?

Can't tell which suggestions you mean, given the e-mail return address. Are you referring to a previous message here?

2) Whenever I insert a URL link (with text with spaces) into my document, it doesn't word wrap correctly. Specifically, the line it's on goes VERY long. The text forming the link will not wrap. As a result, I've had to limit my URLs to things that could be put on their own line.

Try the URL package (url.sty, at http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/misc/).

/Paul