Hi,

since on one hand people are all the time asking for layouts for
this&that and on the other hand there are surely a lot of people who
have already written their own layout files I'm wondering how we could
share those layout files.

Should we simply add our layout files to the LyX wiki
(http://wiki.lyx.org/Layouts/Layouts)? If yes, then why are there
almost no layout files available? (I hope I'm not stepping on anyone's
toes by asking this question.) Is there a policy for adding layout
files (e.g. only layout files which don't require homebrewn style or
class files) which many homebrewn layout files probably don't comply
with?

Anyway, I'm just asking because the layout file(s) I've used for my
thesis might be of general interest because they are for scrbook +
ntheorem + enumerate. I've already sent them to the list a few days ago
(at least I think I've sent them to the list) but it's probably easier
for others to get them from the Wiki then from the list archive.

Regards,
Ingo

--
Ingo Klöcker