Javier Moro Sotelo wrote:
O Luns 05 Xuño 2006 00:00, Paul A. Rubin escribiu:
Re: LyX-Code doubt

First of all thaks for the help

No, I'm not trying to define a new font, I'm trying to inserte an assambler source code as part of my document (it's an article about ARM assambler language) but when I try to convert it to pdf I get the error: "A character number must be beetweeb 0 and 255. I changed this one to zero" because the source code contains some negative numbers: some code
***
num1 dcd 3, 17, 27, 12, 322 ->> this is the line where I get the error message
***
some code

If you want I can send you the lyx file to see it clearly.

The source code is just text to LaTeX, so the error message is probably something else -- possibly a non-printing character inconsistent with the document's character encoding got pasted in accidentally (?). Anyway, yes, the best thing would be to post the LyX file. It would help if you cut it down to a minimal example.

/Paul