Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
"Rich" == Rich Shepard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Rich>   This is frustrating: in 1.4.1 (linux), some of my shortcut
Rich> keys no longer work. Same bind file as before. Some that do work
Rich> include: C-d View dvi output C-i Italics (emphasize) C-b Bold
Rich> C-h Compile with pdflatex

Rich>   Some that no longer work include: C-f Find F7 Spellcheck C-s
Rich> Save

Rich>   Can someone help me understand why, and what I need to do to
Rich> get back the full functionality of my keyboard?

What does your preference file look like?

Did you make your own bindings file? Some of the LyX functions changed
names.

JMarc

Is there (or will there soon be) an updated list of function names on the Wiki?

/Paul