Thomas Weithöner wrote:
Hi there,
I have spent a number of hours trying to figure out how to get the math
symbols displayed in in the win32 environment. The standard installation
does not allow this. For instance, relations such as \leq result in a dot
displayed instead of the symbol.
I read all FAQ and online help pages but could not find a solution. I also
tried to replace to fonts provided in the standard installation by the
BaKoMa Fonts for LyX-Win package. Nope.
Anybody out there who can help me?
Thanks!
Thomas

Installing the BaKoMa fonts usually fixes this. Note that unpacking the archive and plopping them in an appropriate directory is not enough. Did you use the Windows Fonts applet (in Control Panel) and execute File->Install New Font... on the BaKoMa fonts?

/Paul