Adrian M. Peter wrote:
I was able to fix the error by removing the Bibtex Bibliography at the end
of the document and reinserting it.  But I have no idea what caused this.
Thanks.

_____ From: Adrian M. Peter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Monday, July 24, 2006 12:43 PM
To: 'lyx-users@lists.lyx.org'
Subject: Lyx Document Error

Hi,

I am working on a 30+ page document in Lyx.  I have be previewing the DVI as
I went along to make sure I did not have any compiling errors.  After I
finished the typing the last section I tried to preview the DVI and got an
error.  I have attached a screen capture of the error.  I went back and cut
our the last section I worked on and this error is still persisting.  I
would appreciate any help on letting me what's going on.  Is Lyx caching the
error so that even if I delete the text it still complains?  If so how can I
fix it.   I am using Lyx 1.4.1 on Windows.  Thank you in advance.

Adrian

This sort of error is often the result of something getting inserted inside something else when it should be inserted outside the something else. If you View->LaTeX (and know in general terms what LaTeX code means), you can usually find the problem, but it's often not visible in the GUI because the boundaries of constructs/environments/whatever are often not clear. So maybe the bibliography widget got inserted inside something else rather than in a fresh paragraph?

Anyway, glad it's fixed.

/Paul