On Mon, 14 Aug 2006, Nicola Arnoldi wrote:

I simply followed the instructions on the website. Not more than this. but I found no .layout file or something like that.. Only the two .sty files...

Then I don't think you followed these instructions:

        http://wiki.lyx.org/Layouts/Songbook#toc4

When you've done that you should have a .layout file in .lyx/

/Christian

PS. Don't top-post.