I am a new user and just playing around with LyX to
date.  I have installed LyX 1.4.3-4 with all the
settings at default.

I seem to have a problem with the document class APA.

When I create a table I am getting an extra column/row
partly defined.  I created a 4X4 table and I am
getting some extra lines on a fifth line.  See example
http://ca.geocities.com/jrkrideau/LyX/APAprob.pdf.

This is occuring for both directly inserted tables and
for floating tables

The table is fine in the basic Article class.

Am I doing something wrong or is APA broken?
I have noticed a few bug reports about it and have
duplicated the Two Author one (bug 2390).

Thanks

Window XP
MiKTeX 2.5
LyX 1.4.3-4