Olivier Ripoll wrote:
Hi Uwe,

Uwe Stöhr wrote:
Olivier Ripoll schrieb:

- The first time I press ctrl-m to type a formula, 4 identical lines are printed in the console saying:
QFontengineWin: GetTextMetrics failed ()
No bad effect though, just this message.

Could you please report this to bugzilla?

Well, after changing the LyX.py, I cannot see it anymore (I do not remember changing anything else on this machine).

Haha.... kind of Murphy's law. I un-installed the old svn snapshot to update to 3-07 (04/02's version) and I got these warnings again. Even after changing the LyX.py file. I guess I should open a bug report then. ;)

Best regards,

Olivier.