Uwe Stöhr wrote:
Hello LyXTesters,

I published a new version with LyX1.5.0alpha from 05-02-2007:

http://developer.berlios.de/project/showfiles.php?group_id=5117&release_id=12178

This is mainly a bugfix release to the bug I accidentally introduced in
the last release from 04-02-2007.

If you still have python problems, or problems with PDF viewers, or problems on installing it on Windows Vista, report this with CC to my private email adress.
I'm off by now for a few days from this list.

The help files do open fine now indeed.

Other comments:
- LyX 1.5 scrolls fast. Although it is on a different machine than my home linux pc, it seems much snappier than 1.4

- PDFViewWin7.exe still crashes on my machine. I switched to PDFViewWin8.exe, which works fine, except than update does not work and that to generate an up-to-date pdf after modifications, I must close the previously generated one.

- CRTL-M does not produce the four lines of error in the console. Should I close the bug #3207 ?

- I can still crash LyX by typing x^2 in a math inset and with US-international keyboard layout.

Best regards,

Olivier

PS: I cannot CC you for technical reasons, but will copy this email in private email.