Robert Neumann wrote:
Hello,
I still encounter problems with eps in the footer, as mentioned in posting:
gmane.editors.lyx.general:34527
After inserting \usepackage{graphicx} in the preamble it works well with my lyx
/ latex2.4 on windows xp
When I gave the file and the graphic to a friend of mine, on whose pc we
installed the lyx 143 bundle it did not work using the ps2pdf-preview which we
allways use. It works with the dvipdfm, but we can't use that because the pdfs
are not of good quality.
What I don't understand is that it works fine on my older computer but doesn't
work on the newer one...
regards Robert

What specifically goes wrong? Does your friend have ImageMagick and Ghostscript installed and working properly?

/Paul