Hi,
I'd like to ask if it is would be possible to add a
reply-to "Lyx Users <lyx-users@lists.lyx.org>"
to the headers of the mails sent via the maling lists.

Thunderbird and Gmail don't have the reply-to-list feature implemented so far. So when replying to the Lyx lists the users of these clients would have to modify the TO: / CC: (when using "reply all").

What does the mailing list admin think anout this?
It would be a great improvement for the users of these clients and not interfere with the filters of the others.

For reference look at
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/baypiggies/2006-June/000920.html

Regards & thanks in advance,
Tim

Mate Wierdl schrieb:
Is this something you guys want?

However, my real question concerns the content of this message. In addition to a list of pages that have changed, I'm considering including the actual changes to the wiki pages (like a diff/patch).

Máté