Bernd Sellentin schrieb:

while in lyx-1.4 i could type the textdegree symbol on my german keyboard and latexing went fine, this is no longer true in lyx-1.5. On the display everything seems okay, but latexing gives the error: Package inputenc Error: Keyboard character used is undefined.
Any suggestions?

I assume that you are using the latest Windows SVN-snapshot. This version had a bug in this area that is now fixed. So please check out if it works with LyX 1.5beta that will be published tomorrow or on tuesday. If not, please report it at
bugzilla.lyx.org

regards Uwe