On Sunday 27 May 2007 13:54, Paul Smith wrote:
> On 5/27/07, Gunnar Lindholm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > document. Unfortunately, I cannot get the code of the procedure NOT
> > > indented, even after having set the paragraph not indented. Any ideas?
> > > (I am using LyX 1.4.4.)
> >
> > Write it as standard text, select textstyle   "type writer" in the menu.
> > That will do the trick.
>
> Thanks, Gunnar, but with "type writer" text, one cannot insert spaces
> in the beginning of lines.
>
> Paul

The other problem is that it's not very "WYSIWYM". I think something like the
following (guess, not tested) latex might work:

let oldlyx-code=lyx-code
let oldendlyx-code=endlyx-code
renewenvironment{lyx-code}{
        \leftskip -0.5in
        \oldlyx-code
}{}

The preceding should force the left margin 1/2 inch to the left of where it
would normally be.

Like I said, I never tested it, so you'll for sure have to experiment with it,
but something like this should do what you need.

SteveT

Steve Litt
Author: Universal Troubleshooting Process books and courseware
http://www.troubleshooters.com/