Hi!

However there are some problems that I need to fix (I use Book  as document
class, Lyx 1.4.3):
I never used book class...

1. The bookmarks to some sections such as Acknowledgement, Glossary etc
point to wrong pages.
How?
Like one or two section before that?
Put in a page beak before these environments

   I created these with Chapter*.
* means that it won't be in the TOC therefore they won't be indexed and no links generated. there's a manual for hyperref which tells you how to set additional anchors.

2. How can I added hyperref to bibliographic references?  It would be nice
if when I clicked on [1], the document would jump to Bibliography section
and shown reference [1].

3. The captions in the List of Tables and  List of Figures and sections in
TOC do not wrap when the reach the right side of the page. How can this be
fixed?
Can you supply a minimal example of your text?

Sorry, I have hyperref working correctly but can't tell where your errors come from. But the manual is quite good, too.