Nicolás wrote:

I am using LyX 1.5.1 on Windows and I wonder if there is any way I can configure the conversion from EPS to PDF (when I run pdflatex). The point is that the fonts of my figures (which are in EPS format) are not embedded on the PDF. If am not wrong, LyX uses Imagemagick, and the latter uses Ghostscript. I know the proper parameter I have to pass to Ghostscript, but I do not know how the latter is invoked.

Look at <IM root>/config/delegates.xml.  There should be a line like

<delegate decode="eps" encode="pdf" mode="bi" command='"@PSDelegate@" -q -dBATCH -dSAFER -dMaxBitmap=500000000 -dNOPAUSE -dEPSCrop -dAlignToPixels=0 -sDEVICE=pdfwrite "-sOutputFile=%o" -- "%i"' />

I think maybe you want to add the parameter there.

/Paul