Hello all!
This question is probably not only related to lyx:
I am looking for a possibility to use the keyboard for scrolling. I mean
the type of scrolling, where the cursor remains, where it is.
While typing in lyx, I would like to deaktivate my touchpad, but still
be able to scroll.
In old days, scroll-lock had this useful feature: whenever scroll-lock
was activated, the cursur did not follow the scrolling, when using PgUp,
PgDown. Is there a way to get this feature in linux/lyx?
(I am using gnome, by the way)
- Sebastian

believed to be clean.