Yes, I'm using the one shipped with LyX.

I was using the signature but after opening. Nevertheless, after
moving the signature to the top I also get the same undefined control
sequence error. But apparently the SendTo address is also mandatory
and should go before the opening as well. That seems to fix the
problem.

It would be nice if the documentation described these dependencies. I
did't find anything about it.

--
Ernesto Posse
Modelling, Simulation and Design Lab - School of Computer Science