On 21 Nov 2007, Typhoon wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 17:35:26 +0000
> Anthony Campbell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Set the page style to be "empty" in the document dialogue. Then, at the
> beginning of your main text, reset the pagestyle using an ERT box.
>
> Alan

I'd already tried that. It ought to work but even when I set the page
style to be "empty" it still prints the page number on the first page of
the contents list.

I'm wondering if this is a bug. The only solution I can see is to copy
the whole contents list out as a normal page and use that.

Anthony

--
Anthony Campbell - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Microsoft-free zone - Using Linux Gnu-Debian