Hi,

I attach the Lyx file, hopefully not too long.
In this file I  used the default settings.
I whish you a successful testing.
Thanks,
        Sandor

Paul A. Rubin wrote:
Sandor Szabo wrote:
I updated MikTex2.7 and upgraded to LyX1.5.3 because of amsbook problems (thanks Paul A. Rubin) and almost everything is good. The only problem is the missing page-bottom on dvi,ps,pdf, which means the last one or two lines are disappearing on the bottom of every page. In case of amsarticle everything is ok. I tried to set the same layout, etc properties but didn't help.
Hopefully someone (maybe Paul) could help me.

Hi Sandor,

Have you checked to make sure the document margins are set correctly in the LyX source, and also (at least with DVI output) in the viewer? I do not think there would be an issue with the PDF viewer, but I suppose that might depend on which viewer you used.

If the margins appear to be set correctly, can you post a small example showing the problem? I will check it with MiKTeX 2.6 to make sure the problem does not lie with the MiKTeX upgrade.

/Paul