Lorenzo,

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried it and now LyX is able to produce a PDF output file, but the output does not include the movie.

Gerard

On Jan 16, 2008, at 10:06 AM, Lorenzo Paulatto wrote:

Gerard Ateshian ha scritto:
pdfTeX error (ext5): cannot open file for embedding.

I think that when you ask LyX to generate the pdf a latex file is
generated somewhere in /tmp/lyx_*, and it is passed through pdflatex
directly there.

As LyX doesn't know that you are including the movie it cannot make a
copy (or a link) from the file to the temporary location.

You can try to copy the movie file by hand in the temporary location, or
some similar workaround.

--
Lorenzo `paulatz' Paulatto
Trieste

``Grandissima mi par l'inezia di coloro che vorrebbero che Iddio avesse fatto l'universo più proporzionato alla piccola capacità del lor discorso.''
    --Galileo Galilei (Opere VII)

--
Email.it, the professional e-mail, gratis per te: http:// www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Raggruppa i tuoi finanziamenti in uno: pagherai un’unica rata fino al 50% più bassa della tua attuale! Clicca qui e chiedi maggiori informazioni a Prometeo!
*
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=7433&d=16-1