Okay, I will try sending this again but with the actual comment in it - DOH!

One thing to note if you are working on a Windows system and using Windows Notepad as your editor (as well as text editors perhaps), put the filename in quotation marks. Otherwise, Windows will stick a txt extension on by default.

-Neil