Angel Amat wrote:
Ok, I have created a new blank Lyx document, and  I have only added the
latexcad package and this is the result:

http://www.nabble.com/file/p17414959/Image.jpg

Strange. The attached LyX document works fine for me. I took one of the drawings supplied with the package (lcadeg.lp) and moved it to /temp because I needed to specify an absolute path for it (containing no spaces -- I'm on Windows, where paths routinely have spaces). Try it on your system (you'll have to adjust the path to the .lp file). If it works, try changing the language and encoding settings to match your defaults (i.e., the settings in the document that did not work). If you can't get my document to display properly, export it to LaTeX and post the .tex file here. Best guess is that something in another package, perhaps babel, is colliding with the latexcad package on your system but not on mine (because a setting, such as language, is different on mine).

/Paul