George G. Szegö wrote:
The new build you posted for version 1.5.5 worked on my machine with no hassles.

Bennett, since the crash is reproducable, we should still try to figure out what the reason is.

Based on his debug output, it seemed like an error occured as soon as Qt tried to paint the first thing.

I wonder what could make the difference between my and your build (in respect to Qt). Are we sure that we both compiled Qt against the SDK (and not the system headers)? Did you use the -sdk /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk flag (that you told me) to Qt's configure?

/Konrad