G. Milde wrote:
On  2.06.08, RyanC wrote:

Particularly, I am interested in whether styles (title, section, etc) can be assigned with keystrokes.

Yes. See Help>Customization.

More info should also be available on http://wiki.lyx.org

Existing keybindings depend on the "emulation mode", most commonly either
"cua" or "emacs" and to some extend also on your locale.

GM

Thanks, GM - for your reply.

I had been trying to navigate my way through the documentation, website, and Wiki.

I wanted to suggest to the developers (yes, I know that's a different list), adopting this keyboard approach for physical styles. But it seems that the issue is already very complicated. Is there any interest in these kinds of suggestions? Or are there deeply ingrained ways that people work with LyX?

Ryan