I have checked my installation of ImageMagick: 6.3.3.
Most elements are in the .usr/local/lib
Maybe I installed it when I installed the full MacTeX package containing the
texlive2007 package.

Now, since I am a totally beginner in the Lyx and Latex arena (I have been
using, LyX for 3 weeks), I am not sure about what are the right ways for
uninstalling/installing LaTeX packages and additional software.
Perhaps I could do the two operations through the i-Installer? However I
have just checked it for ImageMagick and it says that ImageMagick is being
updated and then is not available. Maybe I could download it from
http://www.imagemagick.org/? But then how could I uninstall the present
version and install the new one?
Sorry, but since I am used only to uninstall ordinary applications by moving
them from the Application folder to the Trash, which is not the case with
ImageMagick, I am unsure about how to uninstall ImageMagick and then
reinstall it.
Pierfranco

--
Pierfranco Minsenti