Brookes, Mike wrote:

> I installed Lyx 1.5.6 on Windows using the standard installer but found
> that many images became clipped when converting from .emf (Windows
> metafile) to .eps format. After quite a lot of searching I disscovered
> that the problem lay in the settings of the newly installed metafile2esp
> pseudo-printer. In the "Device Settings" section of the printer
> properties the "Form to Tray Assignment" setting was A4 for both the
> "Tray" and "Manual" feeds. Setting these two parameters to "Huge" solved
> the clipping problem.

How exactly does it clip? If it removes some parts of the image, then it is
a bug. If it clips so that the bounding box of the converted image is
cropped exactly to the borders of the real image, then it is working
perfectly, and this behaviour is wanted. The reason is that emf/wmf files
often contain a huge white border, which is not needed, because LaTeX adds
the right amount of space to included graphics.

Georg