Dear All,

In the "List of Figures" for a thesis I am writing, it displays the entire caption for each figure. I know in LaTeX, one can use \caption[short]{long} where short will be displayed in the List of Figures while long will be the actual caption at the figure. Is there a way to do this with Lyx 1.5.6 on Mac OS X besides resorting to ERT code?

Thank you,

Daniel Stark
Graduate Student
Rice University, MS-61
Physics and Astronomy
Dell Butcher Hall 100
1900 Rice Blvd., Ent. 20
Houston TX 77005
USA

Ph: +1-713-348-3126
Fx:  +1-713-348-2603

In physics, you don't have to go around making trouble for yourself - nature does it for you. - Frank Wilczek I think physicists are the Peter Pans of the human race. They never grow up and they keep their curiosity. - Isidor Isaac Rabi