Hi everyone,

I am trying to set up sprachwerker.bst for use in LyX, so I can use Natbib
and a German bibliography style for linguistics (other than dinat and more
Harvard-like). I installed it in

~/Library/texmf/bibtex/bst

run sudo texhash and yes, kpsewhich sprachwerker.bst tells me, that it is
exactly there. However, in LyX I cannot find it at all (although I ran
Reconfigure several times). I tried to display the bibliography via ERT,
manually choosing \bibliographystle{sprachwerker} and so on but it still
does not work. I updated both MacTeX from 2007 to 2008 and LyX from 1.5.4 to
1.6.0 (all on latest Tiger/PPC) but the problem still exists. However,
exporting to LaTeX and compiling through TeXShop works. I even restarted my
computer and reconfigured LyX several times but the style still does not
show up in LyX.

What more can I do? Thank you in advance for any help,

Max