Dear Dominik,

thanks again. Here is the version of the used biblatex:

Package: biblatex 2008/12/13 v0.8b programmable bibliographies
(/Users/stefan/Library/texmf/tex/latex/etoolbox/etoolbox.sty

and this is what I find in the mentioned logfile under biblatex-dw

Package biblatex Info: Trying to load bibliography style 'authortitle- dw'...
Package biblatex Info: ... file 'authortitle-dw.bbx' found.
(/Users/stefan/Library/texmf/tex/latex/biblatex-dw/bbx/authortitle- dw.bbx
Invalid UTF-8 byte or sequence at line 1 replaced by U+FFFD.
File: authortitle-dw.bbx 2008/12/19 v1.2e biblatex bibliography style
Package biblatex Info: Trying to load bibliography style 'standard- dw'...
Package biblatex Info: ... file 'standard-dw.bbx' found.
(/Users/stefan/Library/texmf/tex/latex/biblatex-dw/bbx/standard-dw.bbx
Invalid UTF-8 byte or sequence at line 1 replaced by U+FFFD.
File: standard-dw.bbx 2008/12/19 v1.2e biblatex bibliography style
Package biblatex Info: Trying to load bibliography style 'standard'...
Package biblatex Info: ... file 'standard.bbx' found.
(/Users/stefan/Library/texmf/tex/latex/biblatex/bbx/standard.bbx
File: standard.bbx 2008/10/02 v0.8 biblatex bibliography style

Does that help?

Best*
Jess